Monday, September 20, 2010

My Husband

Did I ever tell you how wonderful my husband is?

Did you know that Ron tells me everyday that he loves me. This has been going on for fourteen years.

Ron sends me flowers just because. He doesn't need an occasion; every day is an occasion for us.

Ron has always encouraged me. I have always liked photography. Ron's encouragement and support has given me the strength to share my work.

Ron encourages me to be his sailing partner in every way. He is proud to say that I run the boat as much as he does. Ron is the best and most patient instructor.

Ron takes great joy in teaching me to change the oil; work on poopy tank hoses, clean the bilge, lay copper for the SSB radio, understand the solar panels and charging and much much more.

Ron is a great 'boat' keeper. He vacuums, dusts, changes bedding, does dishes and of course, much much more.

Above all, Ron is my greatest friend. We do most everything together - not because we have to but because we want to.

Did you know, we still hold hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment