Friday, October 22, 2010

Family and Friends - You Are The Best

Each and every one of you are a part of our lives. Each and every one of you encourage us to beleive. You give us hope. We are who we are because of you.

Your emails, telephone calls and drop-in visits have been very much appreciated. You encourage us to laugh and you take our minds off the notion of what lies ahead. What can I say except THANK YOU and please stay in touch.

Please do not be offended if we do not respond to emails or phone messages immediately. Stick with us because sometimes we just do not feel like talking. Think of it as me and Ron re-charging our social batteries.

I also want to thank you for your generous donations during my fundraising campaign for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada. Meghan and I have raised nearly $7,000. Woot woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment