Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Didn't Know

When I started this blog for me and Ron, I had no idea what it would look like: daily writings, deepest thought, personal feelings, sad, inspirational or highs or lows. I have taken a moment to read what has been written so far.

I can tell you that when I run, I think. When I think I cry. Also when I think, quotable thoughts pop into my head; thoughts that I should be recording so that I can share with you. Alas, I am running and I just keep on running as my reflective moments fade.

I can also tell you that when I am in a reflective and writing mood, more times than not, I choose to postpone writing simply because the emotion is over powering. Often I begin to weep. I choose to wait for the moment when I feel stronger.

Where is all this leading? If you haven't figured it out by now, Ron and I do not share every sentiment or emotion with you. What has evolved is an abstract; a smattering of this and a bit of that. While the postings are chronological, the information is not. It is what I, or Ron, feel needs to be expressed.

The goal of the blog may, conceivably, be for you to be inspired to live your dreams and live life to the fullest. We are not the first to be challenged with cancer, regrettably we will not be the last. Be adventurous, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment